Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring 2012 Training Clothes

So maybe I would LOVE to be able to spend hundreds of dollars on cute workout clothes..but, to me, I can't justify spending tons of dollars on clothes I wear 6 hrs a week! My mentality is mixing a few high quality items with some good steals!


SPLURGE! Via lululemon.com

Zella via nordstrom.com
 I think pants/capris are definitely something worth spending money! Below are Zella (found at Nordstrom) knee shorts, and live in leggings. Did you know the Zella designer used to work for Lululemon?? AND they go on sale at the anniversary sale each year..sometimes half yearly!
Zella Via nordstrom.com

Zella via nordstrom.com

STEAL! via forever21.com

STEAL! via oldnavy.com

STEAL! via oldnavy.com

STEAL! via oldnavy.com

STEAL! via oldnavy.com

Nike via zappos.com

SPLURGE! via lululemon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment